Dear Yogi/nis,Greetings and blessings this Autumn. I hope this finds you nourished by your yoga and complementary practices these past 3 years. We have been on unprecedented journeys, rich in opportunities for exploration and growth. I am very excited to announce that I will be returning to Europe in February 2023. I look forward to sharing the gifts of a long time practice and supporting your practice in the Mysore-style classes as well as in the asana clinics.Here are my teaching dates across Europe this winter:
- February 9 to 12 at AshtangaCasais in Portugal. See the flyer below.
- February 17 to 19 in Athens, Greece at www.yogapractice.gr with Kristina Karitinou.
- March 4 & 5 in Ireland @ Ashtanga Yoga Cork. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- March 10 to 12 in Köln, Germany at ashtangaconnection.de for the 7th time!
- March 17 to 19 in Sopalena, Spain. More details coming soon.In May I go to Brazil for the 7th time and teach in 5 cities from North to South. Please refer to the workshop page for details.At this time on the planet, I can think of no other focus in life greater than the ever-deepening relationship to ourselves and life through this Ashtanga practice.With love and gratitude,KathyDavid Williams has also released a book about his yoga journey. I highly recommend it. Here is a link to purchase:
Click here to check out my March 13, 2022: Podcast with Harmony Slater.
Click here for a podcast on Keen on Yoga: https://keenonyoga.com/women-in-ashtanga/
And here is my recent Ashtanga Dispatch podcast